In this weeks episode of #teatalktuseday we talk about how we got started consciously 'manifesting', what it means to manifest, as well as some tips and tricks on manifestation.
Manifestation is essentially the art of causing something to appear or to "be". Our entire physical reality is made manifest by natural processes. We manifest our individual lives and experiences through our thoughts, actions, choices and beliefs.
A lot of people are familiar with the Law of Attraction. Which simply means we attract what we are or believe ourselves to be. In this video we talk a little about how we began our personal journeys of becoming conscious creators.
5 key points discussed in this video
1. Manifestation is a natural process and a fact of life.
2. Being conscious simply means understanding more of how things are manifested - how our thoughts, actions, and beliefs create and influence our experience of reality.
3. How we can overcome depression, doubt, imbalanced negative mindsets by no longer allowing ourselves to be controlled by them i.e. not over-identifying with them nor resisting their appearance.
4. How being at your "lowest point" can be a great springboard opportunity to begin manifesting or becoming conscious of how our thoughts/emotions manifest externally.
5. Our desires are wanting to be made manifest through us, we often just need to allow it to happen.
What are your thoughts on manifestation? We'd love to hear more about your journey and understanding of the laws of manifestation in the comments below.
Check out our t-shirts here!
Thank you for visiting our blog. We appreciate you stopping by! If you find the information here useful and would like to send us a donation click the link below.